Friday, November 19, 2010

Jersey site up and running

Finally got comfortable enough with the progress of the new website, www.jerseydiscounters.com to release it to the world (or maybe just my small world). I would have to say, that with a limited number of items even listed, that to have 2 sales in the first 24hrs is a great sign. That is a much better debut than I have had with anything else thus far. I'm not getting ahead of myself....I've been down this road before. Given the time of year, I appreciate that any sales I get in the next 30 days are for gifts. I can only hope that with a solid pricing structure, and carrying so many different jerseys from all of pro sports categories, this will be enough to carry me long term. Heck, I'd just be satisfied with having solid sales from www.bellocandle.com and www.jerseydiscounters.com if that's what it took.....and sprinkle in whatever home and car work I can get, and if that website of www.theaudiovideoetc.com ever turned any business....that would just be a bonus.